Heritage is a Russian inspired pointe shoe boasting a low V shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot.
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- The medium strength, gently curved shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with a feeling of security and snug fit — this also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Inside the box at the platform, is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Due to the complexity of pointe shoe fittings, we do not recommend ordering pointe shoes online unless you are certain about the model, size, and width you require. Professional pointe shoe fittings provided in-store.